Do you have broad and in-depth expertise in IBM Big Fix? Do you have extensive systems administration experience in a large, distributed environment? Do you have an interest in working for a key government integrator, supporting mission-critical national defense efforts? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in DC.
Selected applicants are subject to a background investigation, which includes both a criminal and credit history check.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Leverage IBM BigFix skills to remotely distribute application, software, and patch packages
- Ensure hardware is in compliance with operating environment requirements
- Identify and manage any vulnerabilities that could impact compliance
- Troubleshoot user and performance issues related to remote distribution
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- At least 7 years of related experience distributing application and software packages using IBM BigFix
- At least 5 years of experience developing enterprise solutions with Windows Server, including at least 3 years with 3000+ users
- At least 5 years of experience supporting MS Windows workstations with Group Policy creation and maintenance and OS imaging
- Experience monitoring end user hardware for vulnerabilities and compliance
- MCSE certification or similar Microsoft certification preferred
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional preferred
Keywords: Systems Administrator, IBM BigFix, Remote Package Deployment, Windows Server, MS Windows, MCSE
Job ID: 329564
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!