Join a dynamic, collaborative team in developing solutions for the FAA's NextGen Air Transportation System. The Enterprise Information Display System (E-IDS) program consolidates five legacy, stove-piped systems into a common NAS-wide platform and integrates the capability into a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure using modern data formats and communication systems.
Noblis has opportunities for engineers who want to build this future. Our systems engineers provide technical expertise for the FAA, including development and trade-off analysis for system architecture alternatives, requirements development and management, interface documentation, resolution of technical issues, and development of Enterprise Architecture artifacts. We provide technical advice and support to the Program Office and support other programs areas of cost, benefits, and risk management. We are an integral part of the acquisition and source selection.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Strong communication skill
- Stakeholder management
- Requirements Management experience (identification, derivation, specification)
- Interface management
- Configuration Management
- Performance modeling and analysis
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability analysis
- Systems Architecture; development of Enterprise Architecture artifact
- Definition and development of Concept of Operations
- Database Development
- Python Web Development
- SQL Development
- Knowledge of the FAA's Acquisition, Management System, and its artifacts
- Integration of systems into the National Airspace System (NAS)
- Experience across system life-cycle (design, development, integration, test, implementation)
- Proficiency with DOORS
- Flask Framework web development
- SQL Alchemy (Object Relational Mapper)
- Experience in Specialty Engineering areas -- System Safety, Information System Security, Human Factors
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Cost/Benefit analysis
- Risk management
- Project scheduling
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.