You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a System Network Administrator.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You're curious by nature with a passion for continuous learning. You're an effective problem solver who always has the ‘big picture’ in mind.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
What began as a small organization for the uninsured has grown into MarillacHealth, a well-known, dynamic health care organization that provides primary medical care, behavioral health care, a full scope of dental care, optical services and discounted eyeglasses. One of 1,400 Community Health Centers nationwide, annually MarillacHealth serves over 10,000 patients (birth to the end of life), warmly welcoming the uninsured and under-insured, homeless persons and migrant farmworkers, persons on Medicaid, Medicare and some private insurances.
St. Mary’s Medical Centeris part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a System Network Administrator you need to know how to:
- Perform the activities related to planning, installation, operational, administrative, and technical support of operating systems, and associated hardware / software components.
- Server Operations – install, maintain, update and monitor operating systems and application software defined by Marillac leadership.
- Network Administrator – Maintains network and wireless environment by installing upgrades and monitoring performance.
- Hardware Manager – responsible for maintenance, installation, inventory and support of hardware that supports Marillac and its associates.
- Work closely with end users, IT Manager and third party vendors
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Associate degree in information technology, computer information systems, computer science or technology discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in healthcare setting
- Specific experience in healthcare technology
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years’ experience with system management functions
- Microsoft, A+, CCNA, CCNP, or other computer certifications used in lieu of education
- LAN Knowledge, Network design and implementation knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer information systems, computer science or technology discipline
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a System Network Administrator on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.