Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Systems Programmer for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with our client in Central Illinois!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Systems Programmer will:
- Coordinate upgrades/fixes to operating system as well as all products being used on the system
- Debug system issues
- Manage TCPIP connections
- Manage Hardware
- Set up new regions
- 3+ years of experience with systems programming on an IBM mainframe
- 3+ years of experience with mainframe system administration
- 3+ years of experience with installation, upgrade, and maintenance of mainframe operating system and components
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status