Want to work with the best? LRS Consulting Services has been honored with Best of Staffing awards for several years in a row for the service we provide consultants and clients. Find out for yourself! Our team in Cape Girardeau, MO needs an experienced Systems Administrator.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for four decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
The systems operations consultant requires the ability to configure and support Windows Server technical solutions based on VMware SDDC portfolio of products, running Windows Server in a multi-fabric storage environment. The operations role is also responsible for contributing to the definition and creation of their future state backup and storage technology and services while providing a stable, predictable, and scalable enterprise storage environment.
- Provide support for operations of: VMware vSphere, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Orchestration (vRO),
- NSX-V/NSX-T, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize LogInsight, and Horizon View.
- Provide infrastructure problem resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Document infrastructure/solution changes, operations and maintenance procedures, and steady-state documents
- Support configuration change processes
Required Technical Experience:
- Microsoft WindowsServer 2008 and higher
- Active Directory andAzure Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange2010 and higher
- Exchange Hybrid /Exchange Online migrations
- Additional Office 365products (Skype/Teams, Intune, OneDrive for Business etc.)
- Experience with AzureMFA, ADFS, VMware, Cisco networking
- Additional Office 365 products (Skype/Teams, Intune, OneDrive for Business etc.)
- MDM solutions
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- MCSE and/or related technical certifications preferred
- At least 3 years of experience managing enterprise storage environments
- Experience implementing storage solutions with deep knowledge of fiber attached (FC) storage, SAN fabrics, and network attached storage (NAS).
- Extended understanding of dependent server, application, and networking technologies including Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus, MS Windows, MS SQL, and VMware
- Depth of knowledge with technologies such as FCoE, flash-based storage, and clustered file systems is desired
- Experience with EMC VMAX, Pure, Netapp and supporting technologies is required
- Knowledge of Data Domain
- Must be able to work well in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.