**This position is in support of future opportunities and is contingent upon contract award.**
Summit Technologies is seeking a Systems Administrator to joing our team. This role provides non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia.
- Performs as a Systems Administrator providing both baseline and above baseline services for a supported tenant organization on Fort Benning, GA.
- Utilizes the Army’s Enterprise Remedy automated work order system, to track and work customer requests.
- Supports imaging of computer devices (desktop/laptop) for customers to include special projects (Unit redeployments, Microsoft Windows Updates, etc.).
- Performs troubleshooting and hardware break/fix for PCs, laptops, workstations, printers and other peripheral devices.
- Performs Installation/removal of hardware (disk drives, adapter cards, printers, memory, etc.).
- Performs Installation/removal of software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Performs New PC/laptop/workstation setup (disk imaging) and installation.
- Performs PC/laptop/workstation removal and disk-image backup.
- Maintains and updates the Life Cycle Replacement Plan.
- Coordinates purchases of IT equipment and repair parts, in accordance with the Life Cycle Replacement Plan, and any other governing documents and procedures.
- Maintains system spreadsheet, reflecting systems used throughout the supported organization and pertinent related information, such as the locations and quantities of terminals.
- Complete System Access request 2875’s for network access
- Assists in the PSIP process for security clearance applications.
- Creates/assists new AKO accounts, ATCTS registration, EQIP/PSIP, and assists the security manager in the verification process in JPAS.
- Accounts for IT property. Maintains a list of users and IT assets utilizing an Access database. Maintain property accountability records under current Army guidelines.
- Coordinates with hand receipt holders to complete DA 250 to add newly acquired equipment to the property book and completes DA 3161 for equipment transfer or turn in.
- Assist in the turning in equipment to DRMO. Task requires lifting, carrying, loading and unloading IT equipment.
- Assist / tracks completion of required training – AUP, ATCTS input, DAR, and IA training.
- Tracks and provides weekly metrics on the completion of all actions.
- Associates Degree or 2 years of college credits.
- 4-5 years relevant experience with Systems Administration, Computer Support.
- DoD 8570 Baseline Certification; IAT Level II: Security+
- Computer Environment (CE): Microsoft Technology Associate or A+
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
Special Requirements/Security Clearance:
- Security Clearance: Secret
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not be construed as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-will organization.