Title: Systems Administrator III
Location: Peterson Air Force Base (PAFB), CO
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Program: Ballistic Missile Early Warning Systems / PAVE Phased Array Warning System (BMEWS/PAVE PAWS): The BPP Program Office supports and sustains five radars, across North America and Europe, which provide early-warning ballistic missile detection, acquisition, classification, and tracking of ballistic missile attack, 24-hours per day, 365 days per year. The radars are also capable of detecting, identifying, and tracking man-made objects in low-earth orbit
Duties include but are not limited to:
Provide support and assistance in the management and operations of program related network systems, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provides System Administration of Network, Web, and/or communication systems, including Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems, involving network security.
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- Performs the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, mini, client/server, or cloud based.
- Optimizes system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
- Valid DOD Secret clearance
- US Citizenship
- Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized the ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
- Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures, and practices in their area of expertise.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans