Apex has an opportunity for a Systems Admin role in the Lexington, MA area. This is a 1+ year contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Systems Admin opportunity; please send a Word resume to Andrew Morris, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Position: Systems Admin
Apex Job ID: 910645
Location: Lexington, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 1+ year contract.
- Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux, Windows, OSX, VMware, Cisco IOS.
- Hardware: Intel/AMD, Cisco, Sun/Oracle, Dell, Apple, EMC, NetApp.
- Software/applications: SAP, Atlassian suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), MS Active Directory, LDAP.
- Programming Languages: Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, Powershell.
- Networking applications and protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, DHCP, SSH, FTP and HTTP/S.
- Systems auditing, hardening and firewall configurations.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, innovative and motivated self-starters able to work independently, or with a group, to achieve program requirements.
- Candidates must possess strong oral and written communications skills, and must be able to present findings/results to internal and external organizations.
5. Skills: Preferred
- It is desirable that higher level candidates within this category possess management or supervisory experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178