- Manage and maintain servers
- Ample knowledge using Windows Server 2010, 2012, 2016.
- Active directory management
- Understanding group policies and group policy implementations
- Install, configure and troubleshoot server and client software
- Backup management, reporting and recovery
- Maintenance of MS Windows Server Operating and Linux Environments
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware issues
- Understand and interpret security directives and protocols
- Functional knowledge of database management
- Preparing work completion status reports
- Off hours support
- US Citizen with Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred)
- Analytical thinking, planning
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
- Decision making, critical thinking, organizing and planning.
- Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
- Self motivated
- Customer service mindedness
- Adaptability/ability to work under pressure
ORBIS offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in a professional atmosphere.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed