Business Group Highlights
Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta’s Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services.
Perspecta has an upcoming need for a Systems Administrator in South Charleston, WV.
Windows Systems Administrator - Team Lead: Career level with a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts. Working under only general direction, provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
A BS/BA degree is required with 5 to 7 years’ experience or a MS/MA degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience or 0 to 2 years’ experience with a PhD
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff.
- Directly supervises individual contributors in technical positions and/or entry level professionals.
- Other duties may include setting up administrator accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
This position requires United States Citizenship.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.