At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR….
The Systems Analyst within the Corporate Insurance Department is responsible for the maintenance and execution of software based process flows and work solutions that support the operations of Corporate Insurance, Safety and Loss Prevention. The Systems Analyst primary focus is on Carvana’s Risk Management Information System (RMIS) to ensure the workflow of the system meets the incident/claims handling and risk management needs of the department. In addition to the RMIS, the System Analyst is also responsible for other department specific technology solutions, such as the department’s intranet site page (Confluence), JIRA support tickets and employee Motor Vehicle history report monitoring tools.
The Systems Analyst stays connected with the day-to-day operations of the RMIS users to continually optimize the RIMS design and workflows. The Systems Analyst also partners with various interdepartmental peers on insurance related projects.
- Provide technical and product knowledge support to RMIS users
- Ability to translate business needs into system requirements
- Creates standardized reporting within the RMIS
- Partners with management team to coordinate the design and configuration of RMIS and other supporting systematic business solutions
- Responsible for monitoring integrity and consistency of data entry, imports, updates, transformation, and exports between RMIS and all respective data sources.
- Develop and deliver training to new RMIS users
- Oversight of user accesses and security within RMIS and other systems
- Leverage systems and business operational knowledge to identify enhancement opportunities for current and planned processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Data literacy with intermediate to
- Technical Skills: SQL, basic XML, basic HTML and Tableau
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with internal peers and external vendors
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized – able to effectively project scope of assigned projects and track project statuses and deadlines
- Ability to exercise prudent discretion regarding confidential and sensitive personnel information
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. Carvana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.