Georgia United Credit Union is a full service financial institution founded in 1958. As an organization that is committed to service, our vision is to become the financial institution and employer of choice by consistently exceeding our member and team member expectations.
We are seeking a Symitar Systems Analyst to work at our Duluth (Sugarloaf Parkway) office. This position is responsible for performing and coordinating analysis and design of technical systems and develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned customer group from a technical perspective. Systems Analyst will work closely with internal and external clients as well as vendors and other groups to capture functional and technical requirements. Systems Analyst will develop and execute testing procedures and processes for various projects and will function as a liaison between technical systems groups.
- Leads requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous and verifiable.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Collects and analyzes the projects’ technical requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team.
- Communicates relevant information to company management and business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or processes.
- Reviews and/or prepares system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Leads internal teams and requirement gathering sessions.
- Provides suggestions on areas for improvement in internal processes.
- Facilitates requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Manages requirements, trace-ability information and tracks requirements status throughout the project.
- Manages changes to requirement through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Assists in enforcing project deadlines, scheduling and methodologies.
- Performs data analysis.
- Promotes and establishes strong, positive and productive working relationships within the organization through commitment to the company’s vision statement, core values and business principles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Systems Analyst and/or Technical Business Analyst role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Symitar/Episys systems.
- Advance technology skills with Visio and MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
We offer competitive compensation and a multiple-option benefit package including health, vision, dental, basic and optional life insurance, short and long-term disability, AFLAC, paid time off, annual time off, service day, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans and company matching, flexible spending account and tuition assistance.
All applications for employment must be submitted using Georgia United’s online careers website. Only candidates meeting the minimum qualifications and requirements will be considered for employment opportunities.
To apply for opportunities, please visit: https://bit.ly/2KKMBcn
Georgia United Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Georgia United participates in E-Verify