Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Systems Analyst to work in Fidelity’s PAS-W OPA team, located in Durham, NC.
The PAS-W Off Platform Advice service is Fidelity’s first off platform managed account offering that is record keeper and custodial agnostic. The service is independent and portable across platforms. Distribution will be extended into 75% ($5.8T) of DC assets outside of Fidelity WI.
PAS-W Off Platform Advice brings plan sponsor advantages, including seamless integration with current plan design, comprehensive employee communications, insightful reporting, live channel support and clear pricing, at no additional cost to the plan sponsor. The plan sponsor also gets certain fiduciary protection, and therefore can offer this significant service with confidence.
Fidelity believes that managed accounts are a powerful complement to planning and guidance services and are fundamental to every plan design.
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrated expertise interviewing partners to capture and analyze business requirements, as well as design and craft system requirements of web based or middleware applications using Agile scrum methodologies.
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to understand different systems and how they interact with each other in support of a web application
- Your proven expertise writing SQL queries to mine and/or extract data from Oracle and DB2 databases to provide technical analysis and strategic direction or triage production support issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in scrum events, such as daily standups, backlog grooming, estimations and planning activities.
- Candidates with prior developer background are preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization and influence in prioritization process.
- Candidates with prior knowledge in financial services is preferred but not required.
The Value You Deliver
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions with business partners.
- Work closely with architects in finalizing design.
- Translate business requirements into technical specs on complex projects with various stake holders.
- Adhere to Agile process in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Conduct impact analysis.
- Create product documentation.
- Communicate status, issues and risks effectively.
- Participate actively in project and team meetings and effectively send out meeting minutes/ next steps.
- Lead analysis process improvement efforts.
- Provide production support when necessary.
- Ability to run Scrum meetings - daily stand-ups, retrospectives.
- Participate in e2e integration and acceptance testing.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and expansive work environment where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.