Hope you're doing great !
BCforward is looking for a Systems Analyst in Indianapolis. The candidates should have familiar experience with Project Management.
Job Title: System Analyst II
Duration: 3 to 5 Months
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Systems Analyst II works directly with business unit personnel under general guidance from a senior analyst or manager. The analyst plays a role in defining and establishing functional, non-functional and data requirements for existing and new application systems. This individual will develop a good working relationship with end-user organizations and project team members, functioning as the end users' representative on technology issues.
1) Project/Program Management 2) Process Redesign 3) Technology Awareness 4) Requirements Analysis 5) Systems Development Life Cycle 6) Systems Integration 7) Data Management 8) Client Relationship Management 9) Agile Methodologies
Experience writing functional and non-functional requirements for software projects or complete applications.
* Demonstrated understanding of SDLC methodologies.
* Strong logical and reasoning abilities.
* Experience working on an agile project team and with agile methodologies; including writing user stories.
* Demonstrated data analysis, requirements documentation and mapping.
* Able to identify and suggest potential integrations to enable business process automation. * Capable of investigating and quickly understanding the capabilities of existing systems and technologies.
* Experience writing requirements for cloud-based solutions.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70265 when responding to this ad.