Our client in the Raleigh, NC area is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team. If interested, please email your resume Asa at email@example.com!
Purpose of the role
To provide application support for assigned applications
• Work under the direction of the Manager to provide application solutions for assigned business areas.
• Possess knowledge of assigned application technology.
• Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex application configuration.
• Ensure programs meet application specifications and requirements.
• Interact with Business Analysts during the software build or configuration and testing process.
• Perform al application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
• Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports.
• Maintain application documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application.
• Perform application maintenance activities
• Provide production support.
• Interface with Business Analyst to assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
• Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
• Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
• Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
• Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
• Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
• Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
• Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
• Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
• Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
• Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
• Adherence to the defined standards.
• Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
• Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
• Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
• Provide production support for application issues.
• Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that.
Skill Set Desired:
Experience with the following beneficial:
1. Automated Self Pay White Board Discussion/Build/Testing
2. Security Administration Revamp – assist with analysis, planning, preparation
3. Revenue Cycle User Forum miscellaneous items/support
4. Payerpath Eligibility configuration
5. Annual CPT/HCPCS Code update
• Academic and professional qualifications
• BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
• 2-4 years practical experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product
• Travel requirements - Is there a requirement to travel in the role?
• NA, remote
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178