Systems Engineers at DataSync Technologies are at the core of creating new technology that will push the boundaries. They draw on multiple information sources and collaborate with teams of people to synthesize secure solutions that meet or exceed our customers' expectations—and they do it faster and safer than ever. As part of our team, you'll work on some of the most unique and complex systems to integrate performance, security, reliability, maintainability and testability of our customer’s products and solutions.
DataSync Technologies is seeking Systems Engineers to support a mission critical program within the Intelligence Community.
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCES AND APPROPRIATE POLY WILL BE CONSIDERED. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise and collaboration across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation.
- Support software systems development, including documenting system application requirements, system interfaces, and data sources; and, support technical planning, development, integration, and verification and validation.
- Coordinate with the Scrum Master to prioritize user stories that realize customer requirements.
- Willingness to provide to participate in flexible cross-training to provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing feedback as needed.
- Be an active participant in technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Perform systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
INFOSEC Engineer: Seeking support from Engineers who have specialize in all things Cyber. This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction
Preferred Qualifications (All not required):
- Hosting Platforms: Cloud/Amazon Web Services (AWS) and physical servers
- Monitoring: Nagios, SolarWinds and AWS tools
- Network equipment: Cisco, OpenVPN, StrongSwan, Vyatta, and Juniper
- Multi-site virtual private cloud infrastructure utilizing AWS to instantiate platform and software services
What makes DataSync Technologies different?
Leadership Training: We provide employees with a variety of learning opportunities, including access to exclusive classes, professional growth training and more.
Feedback & Mentoring: We believe in talking—often. So we have one-on-one feedback sessions for every employee.
Community Service: We believe in helping the community where we work. DataSync and its employees donate time and services on a regular basis to local military charities. We believe in helping, both inside and outside of the office.
Social Events: We plan social events on a regular basis to help our employees relax and socialize so we get to know one another outside of our job titles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
DataSync is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Female/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Information about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Act (EPPA) provisions in addition to other Federal labor laws can be found at the Department of Labor's Website.
DataSync is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about DataSync on Social Media.
- www.twitter.com/Jobs at DataSync (@DatasyncJobs)
- #datasynctech on Instagram
- Interested in Joining Our Team? - Check out this YouTube video!