ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Our PMA-299 MH-60R Denmark team is looking for a systems engineer with experience in NAVAIR systems integration. Your expertise will assist in guiding a dynamic team of USN and Danish FMS personnel in upgrading current MH-60R to full spectrum of ASW/AsUW mission systems. CONUS and OCONUS travel will be required and FMS experience is a plus.
In this position, you will execute a variety of tasks.The FMS Engineer:
- Analyzes FMS program engineering requirements and provides engineering support services for program air vehicle, subsystems, avionics, armament, engine, airborne weapons, spares and support equipment efforts.\
- Provides engineering and technical analysis integral to the upgrades/modifications of the aircraft; identify anti-tamper/policy requirements and required changes for compliance with release authorities
- Develops and reviews configuration documentation
- Participates in program and technical reviews and reviews and analyzes procurement specifications and data packages
- Reviews T&E suitability/ supportability documentation
- Reviews and provides technical recommendations on ECPs, Technical Directive Kit incorporation, and NATOPS/NATIP, and participates in technical working groups to resolve any engineering issues
- Prepares and reviews engineering support plans to include cost analysis
- Assists with program platform software requirements and development
- Participates in program meetings as directed to support program objectives, and represents the Program Class Desk/Avionics Support Program Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in a business, management, or technical discipline.
- An additional two (2) years of relevant experience and an Associate’s degree may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience supporting U.S. Government aviation programs, to include performing a wide range of analytic tasks; development of recommendations; and preparation of clear, succinct reports for management consideration.
- Knowledgeable of USN configuration control, domain knowledge of airframes and avionics and systems engineering processes, policies and procedures is required
- Working knowledge of DoD SAP policies and procedures relating to FMS is desired
- Knowledge of the H-60 and/or other rotary wing aircraft is desired
- Knowledge of NAVAIR processes and tools, such as SETR, E/DRAP, e.POWER, Airworthiness and System Safety highly desired
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.