MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE CLEARANCE
- TS/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- TS/SCI with SBBI
Mid – level Systems Engineers to work at an intelligence agency located in Chantilly, VA. The candidate will focus on designing XML Schemas for imagery metadata. They will participate in software design and development; perform analysis of situations or data for modeling purposes along with other duties.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Completed B.S. in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related technical field
- Extensive experience with Linux or Windows, both is ideal
- Certification in CISSP or Security+
- Experience working on a global enterprise
- Demonstrated proficiency on PC and UNIX platforms
- Analyzing Information
- General Programming Skills
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and mentoring