Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
Provide level II & III support for Masonite's Window Server and Citrix delivered environments to include following established standards and monitoring practices, troubleshooting, and Powershell scripting. This individual ensures that the Windows and Citrix infrastructure and related procedures adhere to organizational standards, that all systems are working at optimal levels, and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements.
The Server Engineer is responsible for maintaining IT services, participating in projects, keeping the business up to date with new technologies, providing feedback to the company on IT Infrastructure and potential improvements, and working with other staff on a variety of projects. The candidate who fills this position will be working with other team members, providers and customers to design, implement, and support new and existing infrastructure solutions. The quality of these solutions will impact revenue to the business so attention to detail is a "must have" trait for a candidate to possess.
- A self-motivated person who is able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to prioritize projects with respect to milestones and deadlines
- Able to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
- Willing to work as part of a team and share responsibilities when needed
- Demonstrates change agility around environment and technology
- Stay current on industry trends and new technologies that may increase efficiency or decrease costs associated with installed systems and future technology initiatives
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Intrapersonal skills to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among support and project stakeholders
- Install and optimize infrastructure solutions including Citrix implementation and administration
- Provide secondary support of blade servers, VMware, Exchange and Active Directory
- Determine technical needs, such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements
- Provide Tier II and Tier III support of Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Online and VMware.
- Develop maintenance scripts for server and Citrix infrastructure
- Responsible for software updates and patches on various server platforms
- Effective use of existing troubleshooting tools to quickly resolve issues
- Analyze and optimize group polices across an internationally diverse topology
- Research and recommend innovative solutions and improvements.
- Coordinate the activities of others (internal staff, client staff, subcontractors, associates and staff from collaborating and/or competing suppliers) and manage stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
Required Skills and Necessary Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering and supporting Citrix XenApp and Citrix Desktop solutions
- Minimum 5 years' experience with configuration and management of Windows Server and related software
- CCA certification
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and VMware
- Hands-on experience with Blade server technology (Cisco UCS preferred)
- Excellent Problem Management skills
- CCIA / CCA-N / CCP-N
- Performance metrics reporting (ExtraHop)
- Global support
- Network and security background are a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field of study plus 7 years of experience; or a combination of years of equivalent relevant experience, education and training.
(Preferred) MSCE, CCP, VCP