Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) Division product portfolio focuses on achieving more and consuming less in the areas of Computing, Lighting, Charger, Mobile Devices, Cellular Infrastructure Sensing and includes Design and Development of Control ICs, Customized chips (ASICs), Discrete low-voltage and high-voltage power transistors, GPS low-noise amplifier, Low-voltage and high voltage driver ICs, MEMS and ASICs for silicon microphones, RF antenna switches, RF power transistors, TVS (transient voltage suppressor diode.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in writing software in an object oriented language such as C# or Visual Basic. He/she must enjoy working in the lab to validate the Voltage Regulator GUI and to deliver improvements per customer requirements. This will include the ability to test and debug existing code as well as write new code for GUI's.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for GUI Development and Validation:
- GUI development and verification in Visual Basic and C#
- GUI testing with switching voltage regulators
- Perform updates to GUI as needed
- Contribute new ideas to GUI development and write proposals for new GUI features
- Be responsible for documentation:
- Generate GUI user guides
- Tracking of GUI changes
- Generate appropriate white papers on GUI use
- Provide Customer support:
- Test power supply products GUI with customer application
- Support customer GUI use issues
- Provide GUI training to FAEs, sales, and customers as needed
- Review industry GUI's to make sure Infineon has best features
- Have occasional travel (Approximately 10% of the time) to provide on-site customer support
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BSEE or MSEE preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in writing code in a corporate setting. Experience in an object oriented language such as Visual Basic, C#, and/or C is required
- Lab skills to debug GUI usage with hardware circuits
- Good at developing relationships with internal and external engineering community
- Extremely responsive, ready to jump on the most difficult design and/or customer issues instantly
- Effectively multi-task, manage priorities and solve technical problems independently
- Self-learning, self-disciplined, and a good team player
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Experience in DC/DC or similar power solutions
- Programming in the C language
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with communication protocols like I2C/PMBus/SPI, and etc.
- Experience with bug tracking system such as JIRA
- Experience with automated GUI testing tool such as TestComplete
- Some knowledge of UI/UX design and user-friendly control flow
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
- We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -