Systems Development Engineer III
Duration: 4+ month contract
Location: Seattle, WA
Remote Work: sometimes
We are seeking a contract-based system engineer who is experienced in translating technical requirements into detailed deliverables, understanding and can go from design to implementation with little oversight.
This contractor will work under the direction of a lead Data Engineer for a four-month engagement to assist with the development and support of critical programs and projects.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of strong technical skills, analytical capabilities, business insight, and good verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent troubleshooting capabilities. They should have proven experience building secure & scalable solutions written in Python and have had hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creation and management of python-based automation solutions using AWS technologies.
- Prioritize and deliver on ad hoc data automation projects.
- Troubleshoot and support new and existing coding solutions on Development, Beta and Production platforms following industry best practices.
- Collect, analyze and present actionable data insights to drive operational support and logistics decisions.
- 5+ Years of Python Experience in a Linux environment.
- 5+ Years of experience managing infrastructure including but not limited to - monitoring, scaling, recovery and debugging.
- RDBMS Administration & SQL Querying Experience.
o Redshift experience a plus.
- Experience working with RESTful/OData API services.
- Experience with various AWS Technologies, including but not limited to:
o S3, Redshift, SQS, DynamoDB & Lambda.
- Understand business processes, logical data models and relational database implementations for data analysis
- Proven Experience developing systems from ideation to implementation.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, capable of defining own design and test scenarios
Please give me a call or shoot me an email with the information below.
10220 SW Greenberg Road, Suite 551, Portland, OR 97223
Office: 503-980-6571| Fax: 503-293-2918
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178