ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a **Systems Engineer ** to join our team!
**Description of Position:
- Signal Analysis: Individual shall have analysis experience with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems, to include Bell, CEPT, or SDH/PDH digital communications signals and the payload data within these signal structures. Individual shall have analysis experience with randomization, forward error correction and performing bit-level analysis of computer communications protocols. Shall be able to generate analysis reports.
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks: Individual shall have experience in modern digital telecommunications systems and protocols, to include: Optical Transport Network (OTN) Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Synchronous Optical Networks (SONET), SDH and PDH, LAN/WAN Networks, IP Networks, and ATM switches. The individual shall have experience in the study, design, exploitation, or implementation of communication networks with these technologies.
- Telephony Switching System: Individual shall have experience in telephony switching system networks. This experience shall be in switching systems and dialing standards most commonly used in today’s international networks and telephony systems. Shall be able to generate component/system specifications as well as identify solutions.
- Communications Systems: Individual shall have experience in internet communications. This experience shall be with metadata, protocols, addressing, and routing of today’s internet and computer systems.
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems: Individual shall have experience in studying, designing, developing, exploiting, and/or testing components or systems that modulate or demodulate mobile cellular/personal communications systems. Individual shall have experience with the various standards associated with these 2G/3G/4G systems.
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems: Individual shall have experience in designing, developing, and/or testing components or systems that modulate, demodulate, multiplex and/or demultiplex conventional Bell, CEPT, or SDH/PDH/OTN digital communications signals. Individual shall have experience with the various standards associated with these systems.
- Packet Switching System: Individual shall have experience in packet switching system networks. This experience shall be in switching systems and packet protocols most commonly used in today’s international networks. Shall be able to generate component/system specifications as well as identify solutions.
- Systems Engineering: Individual shall have experience designing and developing large-scale systems, containing multiple subsystems and requiring integration with external systems. This experience shall focus on all aspects of acquisition, requirements definition, system design, development, and training. The individual shall have experience in basic SIGINT technology as well as integrating, installing, configuring, changing, and optimizing HW & SW solutions into an overall system architecture.
- Advanced Protocols: Individual shall have experience in Advanced Protocols, to include Open Transport Network (OTN), Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON), Session Internet Protocol (SIP), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN), Multi-link Peer to Peer Protocol (MLPPP), Virtual Concatenation (VCAT).
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Advanced Protocols
** Bulleted Skills and/or Knowlege Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.