Knowledge / Skills
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare
- Knowledge of Radar systems
- Knowledge of modern radar signals and techniques
- Knowledge of dense electromagnetic environments
- Broad technical skills
Required Education - prefer masters degree or above
- 11+ Years of industry experience
- Experience in a defense contracting company
- Advanced degree in engineering, science or related technical field.
- U.S. granted ACTIVE government security secret clearance OR be able to get one AFTER HIRING
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Type: Full time - direct hire
Visa Sponsorship: No, not at this time. MUST be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. No sponsorship is offered on this job. Candidates are required to have unrestricted legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. (e.g. US Citizen, US permanent resident, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: Temporary visas (e.g. H1B, F1, EAD, OPT, etc.) cannot be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity staffing agency. Qualified applicants will be presented to employers without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.*