- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience administering, securing, and maintaining Dell, HP, and IBM servers
- 5+ years’ experience with VMware ESX 4/5.1 server and Virtual Infrastructure Center.
- In-depth understanding of modern Microsoft Active Directory (AD) infrastructure
- Full understanding of Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 servers implementation
- 7+ years’ experience in Networking
- 5+ years’ experience in modern Security practice
- Customer Centric
- Security+ certification
- Support mission applications and mission essential tasks. Resolve mission applications support problems
- Provide on-going system integration and secured operational support for various Comptroller Mission Essential Applications (MEAs) and services for OUSD(C) so that they may share pre-decisional information and processes securely in a homogeneous environment within OUSD(C) and JSP enclave
- Perform daily server health checks and Domain status verifications. Ensured servers are online and operational by accessing and reviewing event logs and performance monitors. Troubleshoot problems and monitor the status of network and server operations that affect OUSD(C) enclave
- Work with Enterprise infrastructure to operate, administer, secure support and maintain the OUSDC Production, Development, and Test environment.
- Responsible for the management and availability of mission application servers that require support providing installation, configuration, and customization related to mission application software. Administer account creation, maintenance, and deletion process
- Administer, maintain and secure windows Active Directory in a multi-domain environment.
- Tests where possible hardware, software, software patches antivirus definitions and related items in the test environment prior to deployment to ensure no impact on production operations.
- Administer, monitor and perform daily checks of the JSP HBSS policy implementations and Antivirus definition updates on OUSDC systems via ePO management console
- Support Server and Workstation hardware refresh, Operating systems and application upgrades.
- Experience with video teleconferencing (VTC) and video presentation
- Support Monthly patching for Microsoft Windows security updates and application update deployments
- Support server hardware refresh, application, and Operating systems upgrade and Application build and configuration
- Perform diagnoses of user-identified and hardware problems. Provide one-on-one end-user assistance for Comptroller personnel on software installed on the PC and networks. Maintain and support users access to organizational shares.
$90,000.00 - $115,000.00 /year