Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The candidate will ensure stability of the technical baseline for all projects and report issues and concerns to appropriate project lead, COTR, and Branch management in a timely manner. The candidate will be required to create SOWs, Acquisition Plans, and proactively contribute to historical/system insights to improve mission performance. The candidate will also be required to review projects and provide timely input to the client on issues that arise. The candidate will be expected to respond to spontaneous client management requests for project status updates in absence of COTR/PM.
- Ensuring client project risk areas (cost, schedule or performance) are appropriately identified, and for assessing suitability of proposed risk management approaches;
- Evaluating acquisition and programmatic strategies to ensure sound acquisition practices are employed;
- Developing recommendations for corrective actions when program activity warrants correction;
- Developing and delivering briefings as required to provide the results of any analysis performed;
- Maintaining cognizance of future programs, areas of interest and emerging requirements in support of mission partner interests;
- Working with requirements personnel to ensure requirements are properly articulated and prioritized, appropriate technologies are considered, and cost estimates are comprehensive and realistic.
The candidate will also serve as the primary analyst of the financial performance for contracts funded by the client. The client will utilize the clients financial analysis tools and databases in order to develop recommendations as to how best to achieve various objectives. The candidate will also be required provide timely input to the client on any issues that arise.
- Analyzing financial performance of contracts funded by the client;
- Tracking financial metrics (e.g., commitment, obligation, and expenditure rates) contracts funded by the client;
- Working with engineering personnel and COTRs to develop spend plans for allocated funding;
- Verifying availability of funds to support new contract starts and contract modifications; and
- Developing and delivering briefings as required to provide the results of any analysis performed.
- Requires at least 10 years of experience with BS/BA, or at least 8 years of experience with MS/MA, or at least 6 years of experience with PhD.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the clients needs, multi-task, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle, awareness of and ensuring compliance to client processes.
- Experience in the preparation of programmatic artifacts such as Statements of Work (SOW), Gate Reviews, Spend Plans, Schedules, Financial Reviews, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and client teammates.
- Support for ongoing development efforts including meeting facilitation, logistics, vendor communication, etc.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience in creating financial and contractual documentation.
- TS/SCI with Poly.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sectorfrom investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.