Genesis10 is currently seeking a Systems Support Specialist with our client in the SEO industry in their Sunnyvale, CA location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Seeking a Systems Support Specialist
- In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing the effectiveness of the Go To Market (GTM) organization.
- There are two to three key functions of this role one of a Salesforce Administrator and one of a Business Systems Analyst.
- As a Salesforce Administrator your day-to-day activities will include:
- Creating and managing fields, provisioning user, maintaining user profiles, role hierarchy, security, sharing model, data management, configuring objects, configuring process automations, creating and managing analytics, user training, and ad-hoc user support requests
- You will be required to troubleshoot issues, diagnose, and resolve issues including those involving APEX and Visualforce pages and components
- Operating as a Business Systems Analyst you will work to facilitate discussions among business stakeholders to understand problem statements and refine submitted business requirements
- Document business process flows and develop functional requirements and produce solution design documents
- In this capacity you will capture user stories, as well as identify test criteria and test new functionality and enhancements
- While Salesforce Platform Development is not a requirement, we prefer you have this skillset as a nice overlay across both of the key functions to add depth to our Salesforce support services
- These services include: troubleshooting technical issues, testing and debugging code, maintaining best practice, maintaining updates to existing code, delivering quicker solutions, and supporting platform integrations
- BS or BA
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum of 2 years Business Systems Analysis experience
- Hands-on expertise in configuring Salesforce by creating and managing elements like: custom objects, custom fields, complex formulas, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, links, buttons, record types, junction objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships, role based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports, analytic snapshots, and email services
- Working knowledge of the integration points associated with applications such as Marketo/Hubspot, Zendesk, SalesLoft/Outreach.io, Docusign, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Understanding of CRM related business processes like Sales Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Partner Program and Relationship Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills along with can–do attitude
- Process oriented with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excel at delivering customer-centered service and solutions
- Minimum of 3 years Salesforce Platform programmatic development
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Excellent troubleshooting of Salesforce configuration issues
- SQL proficiency
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform development using programmatic elements like Apex Classes, Triggers, and AJAX, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience with Salesforce integration using web services API like REST and SOAP with third party tools, and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and websites
- Proficient in troubleshooting code and technical elements
- Experience with Salesforce Customer or Partner Communities and Salesforce Service Cloud
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
65,206 - 134,244 /yearWhat is this?
Systems Support Specialist
Systems Support Specialist