Join the JASINT team as we are currently seeking a Systems Technician Integration 2.
**This position requires a current, active TS/SCI w/poly at the time of application.**
(Mixed 12 hr. shifts, in a 10 WEEK ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE; 24x7 watch)
- Software development (Java, C/C++ preferred)
- Scripting (Ruby, Phython, PHP preferred, shell and Pearl are acceptable) +G25
- Security Tools (nmap, Netcat, intrusion detection systems, firewalls and packet-processors).
In addition the candidate must be willing and able to:
- be on-call 24x7
- mission critical
- interface with agency and non-agency sites via emails/phone to walk them through hands-on troubleshooting
- work flexible hours, staying until the job is completed (mission is restored)
- work a 12 hour evening shift
JASINT is a Maryland based Defense Contractor that began its business operations and staffing in July 2007. Since that time, the company has acquired contracts supporting agencies within the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and the Federal Government at large. Some of our positions are Systems & Software Engineering, Cyber Security Engineering, Software Development, Information Assurance, IT Administration & System Integration. JASINT works with our customers on missions that are vital to our national security and safety.