Verge Mobile is one of the fastest growing T-Mobile Premium Partners in the nation. Through T-Mobile’s products and services, Verge Mobile’s retail stores have the advantage of being one of the few places that truly help consumers stay connected with those that matter most to them. We provide a fun, educational environment along with unlimited financial earnings and professional growth opportunities.
We believe in: #Integrity #Acheivers #OwnIt #Connection #LimitlessGrowth #SeriousFun #WeAreVerge
As a Retail Mobile Sales Associate, you will be the connecting with customers and delivering exceptional customer service by selling T-Mobile products and services to our current and potential customers. This involves making a personal connection, exploring, and discovering customer needs, guide the customer’s purchase decision, problem solving their issues and staying connected with them.
You need to be an enthusiastic person capable of staying focused, demonstrating a great eye with an attention to detail, have a passionate focus on helping any customer and being a great team player!
- Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience.
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey with consultative selling and services.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Guide customers through their purchasing experience with thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
- Makes the most of working time on shift by learning and seeking out new information.
- Approaching service and sales needs with care, patience, honesty, and empathy.
- Balancing customer service experience and performance goals.
- Work varied shifts throughout the week which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 months in a retail sales or customer service environment.
- Previous Wireless retail sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry standards and technology is preferred.
- Exhibits a can-do attitude that is positive, supportive, and cooperative.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma and 1 year of retail sales or customer service
- Associates or bachelor’s degree and 6 months of retail sales or customer service
We offer a nice blend of a biweekly paycheck along with a monthly commission payout. The unlimited opportunity is matched with annual performance reviews and additional incentive contest payouts.
- Good Base Hourly Rate
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Various Monthly Incentives
We have several standard benefits, but Verge Mobile has several unique benefits that differentiate us from other companies!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other Insurance options
- Personal Item Off
- 401k with a company match
- Hugely discounted T-Mobile phone service plans
- Early access to your pay based on your hours worked and commissions.
- Monthly and annual recognition contests and trips.
Verge Mobile, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran or military status. In addition to federal law requirements, Verge Mobile, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.