Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is looking for an experienced Tableau Data Analyst to drive analytics, BI and visualization to the next level. This entails understanding the customer requirements, compiling available data, and exposing the data in both an intuitive and visual way to end users. The ideal candidate will understand the work being done by the larger U.S. Analytics team, add storytelling and business impact to the work, and influence the organization to make value-added improvements.
She/he will be excited about advancing fact-based decision-making to drive growth for ACCO Brands. Success in this role will mean the overall team’s impact is increased (more stories, quicker turn-around of results, improved data-driven visualizations, and increased team focus on future predictions/ prescriptions). We are looking for this particular role to bring leadership in the visualization area.
- Enable data-driven decisions by converting data into visual insights that drive enhanced customer experiences and improve business performance
- Drive BI visualization standards: leverage industry best practices, passionate about polish, and understand which visuals drive home the intended message
- Collaborate closely with other U.S. Analytics team members to add elements of storytelling and impact across the portfolio of work
- Explore and transform both internal and external data sets using the latest data wrangling tools
- Train and empower ACCO’s internal customers to fully leverage developed interactive dashboards and skills needed to create self-service visual BI
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive use and expertise in Tableau desktop
- Should have advanced Tableau visualization development skills (certification a plus)
- Ability to understand, translate, and map business questions into analysis projects
- Understanding of database technology; Ability to write complex SQL queries
- ETL development experience a plus
- Data wrangling experience using tools like Alteryx a plus
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills; Ability to multi-task in order to move forward in highly dynamic situations
- 5+ years relevant advanced analytics experience
- BS degree in quantitative field
- Having a sense of pride and personal accountability for resulting customer experience is a must
- The ideal candidate should be self-directed, passionate about data, and focused on delivering the right results
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.