Bank of America is looking for a Senior Tableau Developer
Serve as an integral member of the team responsible for the following:
- Build comprehensive dashboards and reports using Tableau Desktop
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment
- Research and identify needs, goals, and business models by collaborating with the end users, stakeholders and support partners
- Perform administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance
- Serve as a primary point of contact for Production Support issue resolution
- Review, assess current state and identify improvement opportunities and best practice recommendations
- Define, establish and lead effective routines and reporting mechanisms to drive the maturation of service operations
- Proven advanced skill and experience with Tableau development and administration with version 10+
- Proficient with querying languages, such as ANSI-SQL, T-SQL
- Candidates must have 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
- Considerable BI development experience / background
- Problem solving / troubleshooting experience /skills to assist Production Support in issue resolution
- Proven ability to independently champion business intelligence principles with business owners, application owners, data analysts and DBAs
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
- Ability to be a self-starter that can provide leadership
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process
- Ability to provide data visualization solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with industry BI/Reporting toolsets including Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Actuate, Power BI, SSRS.
- Experience with connecting to Hadoop, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Netezza, Teradata, and SQL databases .
- Experience with Mobile App Development
- Experience with Financial services data .
- Experience with Fortune 100 size companies
Critical Skills/Niche Skills: Tableau Dashboard Development, Tableau Server Administration, Data Modeling
Experience Level: 5-7 Years
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40