Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide Subject Matter Expertise to Develop/Create effective TacMobile curriculum, coursework & training systems (both Classroom and On-the-Job) for FMS operators, maintainers and system administrators as well as instructional services that comply with FMS Training Requirements and Processes in multiple genres/topics of instruction. Curriculum Instruction will mostly occur OCONUS at FMS Customer Sites
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Subject matter expertise in support of U.S. Navy Tactical Mobile (TacMobile)
* First-hand knowledge of Tasked Based Curriculum Development
* Experience with the procedures for developing training curricula; PADDIE (planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation), M (maintenance)
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
* Developing Training Plans for New Course Development or Course Revision
* Curriculum Development and Course Delivery
* Development of Instructor Manuals
* Student Evaluation and Training Evaluation
* Insight to training technologies, applications and approaches found in current industry
* Familiarity with Naval Education and Training Security Assistance Field Activity (NETSAFA) or other US military equivalent
* Able to prepare written prose describing detailed both technical & management approach against project- specific requirements
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree
* Eight (8) years' of TacMobile experience
* Five (5) years' of curriculum and training systems development in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130B
* Certification as Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506) or Navy Instructor (NEC 805A) (Certified Master Training Specialist (MTS) preferred)
* Familiarity with FMS Policy and NESAFA
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled