At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Talech is a leading edge point of sale system that sets its focus on helping small businesses do more with their data, be more operationally efficient and have access to a range of services. We help businesses of all types grow--retail, restaurants, services--with a focus on simple-to-use software, integrated devices, and an ecosystem that can match a businesses’ needs.
As a product manager at talech, you would be responsible for strengthening our core product on iOS, Android, and web. This would include wireframing your ideas, working with design to execute your vision, and defining engineering requirements and coordinating go-to-market plan. You would work closely with other product managers to identify cross-team dependencies and drive resolutions quickly as possible. Additionally, you will interface with customers to identify gaps in our product offering and seek to fill those by recommending new features or partnering with relevant companies.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of related work experience
• 2 years working as a Product Manager
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in point-of-sale, payments and/or banking field.
• Excellent technical skill-set and ability to work with a global team of engineers.
• Experience of working on products in a regulated space.
• Detail oriented and proactive about learning about complex systems.