Title: Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
The sourcer will be responsible for leading and managing the overall sourcing process to identify talent. The Sourcerwill identify talent pools and networks, develop and deploy outreach strategies and assess the success of efforts. The Sourcer will collaborate closely with Recruiters on the Talent Acquisition team to identify sourcing needs and develop pipelines of talent.
- Partners with the Recruiters and be a dedicated resource to business unit functional areas; identifies and assesses talent to fill Intermediate level too difficult to fill positions.
- Engages in evergreen pipeline activities develops “passive” candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, name generation and internet mining.
- Works with Recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, build strategies, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
Provides pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going sourcing.
- Screens candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
- Gathers market intelligence on IT Markets
- Assists with event registration, collateral material creation and other Recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Assists with developing tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing.
- Research identify and nurture external talent networks that will further progress the company’s talent strategy.
- Work both independently and with the Recruiting team to craft search strategies and develop outreach lists that can be used for current and future (opportunistic) roles / build pipelines of candidates.
- Required Experience: One year experience sourcing in highly competitive markets
- Conducting telephone screens and screening resumes for designated hard to fill positions
- Experience with direct sourcing and cold calling candidates to identify lists of potential prospects to leverage for current and future positions
- Experience leveraging both candidate and employee referrals for current and future positions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Socially adept and innovative to support hiring goals with a passion for delivering outstanding candidate experience with each and every person
Qualified Candidates Only: If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume. To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at www.ekmanassociates.com.
Director of Talent Acquisition