Req # 26145
Human Resources Maricopa Medical Center
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week, Days
(29) $26.23 - $41.97
Under the direction Director Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Consultant sources, screens, and interviews candidates, complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of recruitment and/or sourcing experience with all levels of employees within an organization including but not limited to leadership, clinical, IT and other level healthcare positions.
- Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid AZ issued driver's license in good standing, and must carry the AZ legally required minimum insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have considerable knowledge and skills in sourcing and selection.
- Must have the ability to interview all levels of candidates in a healthcare, business and/or IT environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization as well as outside contacts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, investigative, and organization skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in standard PC applications.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality standards is a must.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And were delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Childrens Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year