Fidelity TalentSource is hiring a Talent Acquisition Consultant at Fidelity Investments in Westlake, TX.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant identifies screens, develops, and maintains relationships with active internal and external candidates, as well as passive external candidates for pipelines and select assignments within Fidelity. The Talent Acquisition Consultant identifies leads through various research methods and then qualifies and develops those leads through scripted screening interviews when appropriate. Incumbent works in partnership with Staffing Consultants to introduce developed candidates for open positions, typically recurring roles with known profiles.
- Partner with Staffing Consultants to gain business unit knowledge, understand business unit needs, and customize candidate development efforts to those areas needed by Staffing Consultant teams.
- Develop research and sourcing approach for the immediate need as well as longer-range pipeline development across a function.
- Contract with Sourcing colleagues and Staffing Consultants regarding overall expectations, timeframes, candidate pool quality and quantity, and frequency of updates.
- Leverage available tools and resources, including Senior Candidate Developers, to learn about current market intelligence, industry trends, compensation practices, and consultative approaches
- Implement various sourcing techniques (job boards, print media, telephone lists, etc) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific Fidelity positions, focusing on "highest payback" or most relevant organization, roles, etc.
- Implement sourcing strategy with an eye to cost implications and establishing a strong pipeline of talent to optimize timeliness of hiring.
- Capitalize on understanding of current Fidelity need, and knowledge of industry trends, in order to utilize a broad network to source candidates and generate leads and contacts.
- Perform data mining and proactive, outbound calls to reach and acquire active and passive external candidates. Review resumes and pre-screen candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of current employment market perspective and trends.
- Maintain contact with recent new hires to further build candidate pipelines.
- Ensure a positive experience for all leads and candidates beginning with initial contact.
- Represent Fidelity in marketplace; create impression of firm through contact with passive candidates and sources of candidates.
- Effectively position Fidelity, specific organizations, and opportunities to leads and candidates.
- Qualify candidates for a possible Fidelity match, using screenings, phone interviews, references etc.
- Use knowledge about business unit needs and specific opportunity to determine candidate fit with Fidelity.
- Prepare candidates for screenings/interviews by supplying as much information as appropriate to candidates about Fidelity, the business unit, and the job.
- Maintain on-going relationships with candidates to attract them to Fidelity and keep them "warm".
- Hand off warm candidates to Staffing Consultants.
- Ability to effectively educate candidates on Fidelity's career paths, benefits and compensation.
- Maintain integrity of data entered into Hiring Management System (HMS) and File Finder.
- Enter and update accurate data on a real time basis.
- Participate in site specific and/or function specific recruiting and community events.
- Participate on project work designed to address process improvements for sourcing technology, data management, search practices, and Staffing initiatives.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.