The CSI Companies is currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a client in Arlington, VA.
Start date – IMMEDIATE
End date – 2/20/2019
Pay - Competitive, looking for mid to high level experience
Location – Arlington (Need to be willing to work from the office on a daily basis)
Experienced Hire Coordinator: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and schedule in-person or phone interviews by contacting hiring managers, interviewers and candidates, schedule creation, space procurement, candidate travel, collection of interviewer feedback, etc.
• Work with EH Recruiters on large interview days, one off interviews and events as needed.
• Utilize web-based Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate data and reporting.
• Assist with candidate expense reimbursement process.
• Perform other various administrative responsibilities related to recruiting.
• Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
• Minimum of one year recruiting experience preferred, preferably in a coordination role.
• Prior experience in a professional services firm/Big 4 or large corporate recruiting environment preferred.
• Outstanding client service focus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
• Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
• Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Outlook a plus.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities are essential.