KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for all Talent Acquisition related services.
- Works with minimal supervision to plan, prioritize, communicate and organize a diversified workload and manage special projects with direction of management.
- Support multiple recruiters and managers with all tasks including scheduling, reference checks, escorting etc
- Responsible for all logistics of interviews with 8+ interviewers that last between 4-8 hours including internal and external-facing communications to those involved
- Schedule presentations and seminars
- Heavy calendar management and conference room booking
- Travel arrangements at high capacity including Car Service, Hotel, Airfare and Train Arrangements if applicable
- Reconcile and allocate up to $25,000. 00USD+ in expenses monthly for personal Purchasing Card through Concur Expense Management System
- Extensive use of Workday System
- Process I-9 paperwork and assist in Orientation for new employees bi-weekly
- Process, allocate and submit reimbursement requests through a check request system
- Arrange catering services for meetings, special events
- Give campus tours and information sessions to potential employees
- Extensive use of MS Outlook and Excel
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- HR experience preferred.
- Proficiency in applicant tracking system utilization and coordination preferred.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, preferred.
- Position requires good communication, accuracy and time management skills.
- Candidate must possess ability to prioritize and handle confidential information.