Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Take your career to the next level as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator with Resolvit. We’ve been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies four times. How? We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You a Recent or Soon-to-be College Graduate?
Put your research and problem solving skills to work by locating potential candidates for highly technical or managerial-level roles within our organization. As the Entry Level Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will go through an extensive training program that will teach you everything you need to know about uncovering candidate leads! The skills you learn on the job will provide a launchpad for a fulfilling career in human resources, recruiting, sourcing, sales, or business. You will conduct research to come up with creative ways of finding candidates more quickly and efficiently. In addition, you will:
- Participate in two video conference calls with our other offices each week
- Review and develop high level understanding of each open position on the team
- Use a variety of online tools to locate potential candidate leads and resumes
- Develop effective search strings to improve your results when searching online databases
- Fully document your activities and track your progress each day
- Effectively manage your time in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Take on additional challenges as you continue to learn and grow
- Interact with and learn from cross-functional team members at all levels of the organization
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree with an exceptional final grade point average (we will also consider highly qualified university seniors majoring in business, marketing, or communications)
- Professional or academic experience conducting Internet-based research
- Exceptional communication abilities (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to manage and complete numerous concurrent projects/assignments
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technical concepts
- Driven, self-motivated personality with a willingness to help our team meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- This is a full-time position, but we will offer part-time flexible hours until graduation to the right student candidate
What’s in it for You?
As a Resolvit team member, you’ll be empowered to learn new skills and grow in your professional career. You will gain valuable knowledge about the information technology, human resources, and recruiting fields while working in a fast-paced office setting. We have a work hard/play hard company culture - if you're ambitious and positive, you will thrive here! In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from a dedicated Client & Employee Optimization Specialist
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.
IT & Management Consulting Why Resolvit? Your organization’s needs are always changing. Meeting them means taking on complicated projects and unfamiliar technologies. This can be daunting, which is why it’s important to have the right partner. Resolvit works with you to identify and overcome technology and project management challenges. Our expert consultants and rigorous support systems help you modernize technology platforms, enhance revenues, and streamline operations. Founded in 2002, Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with strategic centers in Washington, DC; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Cincinnati, OH; New Orleans, LA; and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our team of more than 200 employees supports industry-leading customers in the life sciences, high tech, manufacturing, retail, financial services, and government sectors. Through our partnerships, we deliver highly impactful, innovative solutions across six core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Enterprise Data & Analytics, Application Development Services, Knowledge & Content Management, Nearshoring Solutions, and Strategic Staffing Services.