Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! O ur Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing outstanding talent solutions that enable growth and advance our market leader position. We are seeking driven, client focused, and detail oriented Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our Talent Acquisition. In this critical role you will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Candidate Team. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a vital role in the candidate experience as you will be an essential part of the interview and offer process. This position would partner with recruiters to support of the best possible candidate experience. The position is based at in Santa Ana, CA.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Interfaces with Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition team and Candidates in the coordination of the recruitment process including scheduling of interviews (on and off-site), travel arrangements, conference room reservations, video conferencing, populating the Interview Schedule form and sending to appropriate parties, etc. Heavy usage of Outlook for coordinating multiple calendars and reserving conference rooms.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for out of town interviews, including travel, hotel and any other special scheduling requests.
- Manages pre-employment process, tracking background checks, pre-employment drug screen results, etc. for new hires, alerting the appropriate team members when issues arise.
- Reviews and screens incoming mail/email, answers inquiries and forwards other items to appropriate team members, resolving problems and responding to candidate inquiries as needed.
- Support talent sourcing efforts as needed and may be asked to recruit for certain entry level roles.
- Assist in screening and handling candidate calls, resumes and correspondence as requested.
- Assist with candidate dispositioning within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and acknowledgement communication as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to recruitment process as needed managing tasks such as job postings, generating candidate and offer letter correspondences, reference checks, pre-employment initiation or recruitment report preparation.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proven ability to take initiative and achieve goals with minimum direct supervision required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail required. Ability to effectively prioritize workload to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Adaptable to changing work assignments and ability to work well under pressure required.
- Ability to interact comfortably and develop a rapport and working relationship with employees and candidates at all levels.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel required. Experience with Workday and applicant tracking systems a plus. Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business