- The Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) will be a member of the Talent Acquisition team and will work closely with Recruiters, hiring teams and candidates during the interview, hiring and on-boarding process within this leading consumer products' company.
- The TAC will be responsible for the scheduling and coordination of interviews across multiple functional disciplines and locations.
- Deliver the highest quality candidate experience to ensure the Company is viewed as candidates' Employer of Choice
- Coordinate and schedule phone, onsite and web-based interviews within specified service level commitments
- Provide timely communication and counsel to recruiters, hiring teams and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Participate in departmental project work focused on delivering optional efficiencies and innovations to drive the Talent Acquisition Operation function forward
- Provide interview team members with appropriate materials to effectively interview and manage candidates while onsite at the Company
- Collect and audit all pre-interview paperwork prior to interviews
- Create and maintain an interview schedule log ensuring all interviews are efficiently tracked
Act as back-up to peers across the Talent Acquisition team
- Bachelor's degree required
- Expert level experience and knowledge of MS Outlook
- Expert level experience and proficiency with MS Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate sophisticated communication style to cater to the needs of internal and external candidates as well as senior hiring teams
- Proactive and resourceful approach to resolving issues or unfamiliar situations
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- A passion for providing top-notch customer service
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/