VERTEX is regarded as one of the premier engineering, construction, environmental and IT companies serving many top insurance companies, real estate owners, contractors, banks, real estate investors and attorneys across the country. VERTEX has 25 offices worldwide and a dedicated staff of over 450 engineers, architects, environmental, and construction professionals. VERTEX offers comprehensive solutions for construction and environmental exposures. With 55,000 projects completed since inception, our experience speaks for itself.
In late 2013, VERTEX implemented an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). VERTEX’s employee-owners help our clients identify and mitigate risks to a project’s physical, environmental and economic well-being; it drives every decision we make. We offer highly personalized and customized service to address highly specialized challenges. By applying technical and scientific skills to our clients’ real business challenges, VERTEX creates integrated solutions that minimize risks while achieving the required results.
For more information about VERTEX visit us here http://vertexeng.com/.
VERTEX is seeking a self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager who welcomes the challenge of joining our team in our corporate headquarters in Weymouth, MA. VERTEX is a rapidly growing, multi-national consulting firm that is experiencing significant growth, and we’re looking to augment our team of talented individuals!
We are seeking an individual with proven leadership skills and a track record of successfully attracting top talent to join our team as our Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager. The TA Manager is a hands-on role responsible for leading recruitment strategies for VERTEX and proactively identifying and hiring top talent. This dynamic individual is comfortable providing support, advocacy, leadership and vision to the talent acquisition team. The TA manager will help build the recruitment strategy while contributing to the overall HR Strategy for VERTEX.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will report to the COO.
- Establish credibility based on your knowledge of VERTEX and your subject matter expertise.
- Enable talent acquisition team by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Leverage that credibility to drive best practices with everything from kick-offs and phone screens to salary negotiations and closing candidates.
- Drive a culture within your team that inspires team members to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coach and develop your team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business lines and their competitive landscape, and guide hiring managers through talent acquisition processes by maintaining on going, pro-active communications regarding status of open positions/candidates.
- Assist with establishing position requirements utilizing knowledge of organization plans and objectives, job descriptions, and by meeting with hiring managers and HR team to discuss needs.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence.
- Proactively identify candidate sources, using them to build applicant pipelines through a wide array of candidate channels.
- Partner with candidates to understand their career goals and through deep business unit knowledge and knowledge of VERTEX careers, works to align candidates with appropriate opportunities.
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques, screen and/or interview candidates and provide recommendations regarding applicant consideration and candidate selection.
- Drive external branding efforts and employee value proposition to position our company as a premier employer and as a Best Places to Work contender
- Create an engaging and positive candidate experience from initial sourcing or application through the on-boarding process
- Providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision: Transforming the way VERTEX acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to the following stakeholders:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Minimum of five years’ recruiting experience, technical or sales recruiting strongly preferred, with a high growth company
- Player/coach mentality; ability to guide and lead a team while recruiting for multiple openings
- Ability to develop and lead strategic recruitment initiatives and hiring pushes in partnership with key business stakeholders
- Great relationship builder and identifier of new external relationships and partnerships
- Proficient in LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting platforms and applicant tracking systems
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
VERTEX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V. 11