Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Our recent merger with Genex brings together two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are currently looking for a 5-6 month contract Talent Acquisition Partner to join our recruiting team. Specifically, we are looking for a Recruiter who can source and build strong piplines for a variety of entry level poisitions for our various offices. The successful candidate may have the opportunity to convert into a regular, full-time employee at the end of the contract.
Our Talent Acquisition Partners drive growth and truly partner with the business to provide expertise around recruiting strategy and hiring. In this role, you will focus on collaborating with our Independent Medical Examination Management teams to source, qualify, and hire the best talent for our company. You will also have the opportunity to provide insight and expertise as we build our recruiting strategy and talent pipeline for this business line.
What we are looking for:
- A true passion for recruiting
- Strong sourcing skills with ability to build a pipeline of talent
- A track record of building trust with hiring managers and candidates
- The ability to influence leaders to make effective and smart hiring decisions
- Adaptability and comfort in working in a fast paced environment
- Solid knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- A strong sense of motivation, accountability and willingness to own your work
- Ability to have fun
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting
- Corporate recruiting experience preferred
- iCims ATS, SharePoint and Salesforce experience a plus
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.