Talent Acquisition, Senior Manager (BF)
Salary: $140-160K + Bonus
The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for recruiting executive/senior level roles. This position offers high visibility within senior levels of the organization; partnering with business leaders to understand business needs and recruiting top talent into the organization.
- Lead recruiting team that is customer focused, flexible, responsive, and achieves goals within established time frames and budgets.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, including senior management, to acquire top talent.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with HRBP’s and senior business leaders to lead, and manage the recruitment process.
- Provide thought leadership and SME on talent in a competitive landscape to Talent Acquisition, HR and Leadership teams.
- Design and manage reports and metrics to measure success.
- Recruit for senior level open and confidential positions.
- Manage searches in partnership with agency partners as needed.
- Build systems and processes from the ground up, leveraging and managing in house, field based, and contract team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s preferred.
- 9+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or related field within biotech/pharma environment.
- Manage a team.
- Project management experience.
- Exceptional business acumen; good judgment and intuition.
- Executive presence, with an ability to lead/coach leaders.
- Strong communication skills.
- Display energy, drive, passion, creativity and commitment.
- Experience with various ATS platforms.
Please contact Bryan Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLARK DAVIS ASSOCIATES, 20 Waterview Blvd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054; Phone (973) 257-8825; For a list of over 200 job opportunities, visit our website at https://clarkdavis.com