TALENT ACQUISTION / SOURCING SPECIALIST WITH PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
The Candidate Sourcing Specialist is part of a global team responsible for the full life- cycle of talent acquisition activities including sourcing, screening, talent pipeline development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a qualified short list of candidates, extending offers) and on-boarding successful candidates to Client.
- Execute sourcing, screening and engagement strategies to identify qualified candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Provide a diverse slate of qualified candidates for open positions by making the initial contact with potential candidates and completing pre-screening activities.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified, diverse and talented candidates.
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain external focus on current market knowledge and competitor trends.
- Build and maintain strong candidate relationships that result in superior candidate experiences.
- Utilize Client's Employer Brand to effectively build relationships with external candidates and to 'market' opportunities within Client.
- Execute the full lifecycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers.
- Partner with Liaison Managers to understand the requirements for each specific position.
- Partner with Total Rewards team to understand compensation structure and develop offers in line with that structure.
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing systems.
- Bachelor's Degree required + 3 years relevant experience.
- Consulting skills/ impact and influence abilities/ strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- 3 years recruiting experience, with experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction and relationship building.
- Demonstrated ability to execute full lifecycle recruiting activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and collaborate with peers to deliver the most qualified talent for the company.
- Demonstrated ability to develop meaningful and long-term internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously progress a variety of active requisitions to meet established performance goals.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-02171
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE