CRJ is a unique 140-year-old nonprofit organization headquartered in Boston that provides direct care as well as research/consulting services within the areas mental health, criminal justice, and public policy field. Our three divisions— Social Justice Services, Community Strategies, and the Crime and Justice Institute, are recognized for their effectiveness and contributions to this important work. More information is available at www.crj.org.
We're looking for a passionate, empathetic and results-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us grow our workforce. You will be the ambassador of our mission, connecting meaningfully with our candidates to share our compelling story. You'll partner with hiring managers and executives across the organization to support every aspect of hiring in the organization, from interviewing to closing candidates. This is an incredible opportunity to grow your skills in every facet of full cycle recruiting and contribute to an organization making a real difference in people's lives.
The TA Specialist role is a full-time opportunity that works out of our Administrative Office located in Boston's fast growing South End (Ink Block) neighborhood, just a short walk from numerous shops and eateries with easy access to the commuter rail, the Silver, Red and Orange Lines.
CRJ offer's a competitive salary based on experience, and we have a generous benefits package highlighted by a strong 401k with company match and funded educational support.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for recruiting and hiring needs across multiple divisions. You will handle all aspects of job requisitions, sourcing, recruitment administration, and scheduling interviews. Talent Acquisition is part of the HR team here at CRJ, so the TA Specialist will assist with onboarding needs and manage special projects relating to recruiting activities. The TA Specialist will report the the TA Manager and support the hiring needs of a fast paced, growing organization like CRJ.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process including finding, filtering, qualifying, and presenting candidates, as well as consulting with hiring managers
- Proactively build and own a sourcing pipeline of diverse talent related to current openings
- Collaborate and work directly with hiring managers to build a rapport and collect information and qualifications regarding open requisitions
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to ensure candidates' knowledge, skills and abilities match position requirements and candidates wants/needs match CRJ's culture
- Responsible for recruitment administation which includes: following up with applicants, tracking pre-employment background clearances and maintaining applicant files
- Maintain applicant tracking system and ensure appropriate recruiting records and statistics are maintained
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job boards.
- Research and recommend new job boards and generate leads through various recruiting channels to grow our talent pool
- Update and review job descriptions
- At least 2+ years of high volume full-cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to inspire and motivate candidates about the mission and work of CRJ
- Strong process and project execution skills including a commitment to follow-through with all candidates in a way that is consistent with the values of CRJ
- Must be flexible & adaptable, with the ability to hire across a variety of disciplines, experience levels, and compensation plans
- Experience with ICIMS or comparable Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships across teams; working collaboratively and thoughtfully
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, mission-driven organization
- Ability to work independently and be a proactive communicator
Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Good Judgment, Reliablility
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.