TTEC is seekingan experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join ourEnterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver,Colorado.
Our Talent Acquisition team bringssignificant value and contribution to our company by differentiating our brandwithin the community and strengthening the company through the addition oftalented and passionate people.
What you'll be doing:
Being a Talent Acquisition Specialistis an incredible opportunity for someone who has build experience in a globalrecruiting/HR organization. This exciting opportunitywith the TTEC Corporate Human Capital departmentwill give you just that! The Talent Acquisition Specialist works with the TAOperations and Marketing team and is responsible for providing administrative,logistical and recruiting support for the Professional and Enterprise TA team.The Specialist also plays a key role in project coordination, content development, process documentation and training forthe TA team
This is a highly visible role witha strong degree of internal and external client interaction. The Specialistmust be professional and confident in working with individuals at all levels ofthe organization. They must be able to manage multiple tasks against tightdeadlines, must be highly confidential with sensitive information anddemonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills
What you'll bring to us:
- With minimal oversight, negotiate, coordinate, and schedule all executive interviews for corporate candidates. Greet and host executive candidates during on-site interviews, ensuring a positive, best-in-class experience
- Professionally and gracefully manage all "on-the-fly" scheduling and hosting issues independently
- Develop and manage relationships with Senior Executives to complete tasks as assigned
- Initiate Video Conferences and troubleshoot basic technical support within various social interaction technology platforms for candidate interviews and other meetings
- Manage reimbursement process for candidates' travel expenses seamlessly
- Accountable for the reconciliation of procurement card expenditures, temporary employee invoices and preparation of expense reports
- Develop Job Aids, process flow documents and other training materials for the Corporate Talent Acquisition team
- Curate the Talent Acquisition Sharepoint site and upkeep of documents
- Lead and facilitate Orientation & on-boarding for new employees
- Work on team projects like the University relations program, internship program, high school apprenticeship program, professional and/or university recruiting events, Talent Acquisition branding/marketing initiatives, team training opportunities, etc.
- Partner with Senior Recruiters on sourcing, engaging & closing talent and be an extension of their team on an as needed basis.
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a Talent Acquisition/Recruiting team
- Previous experience providing training, leading group meetings and/or hosting orientation
- Keen interest in pursuing a career as a Recruiter, Sourcer, Marketing Specialist or Corporate Trainer.
- documentation, editing and content development skills
- Good Microsoft Office Application Experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Highly professional. Impeccable business ethics and a demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent Interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Flexible schedule required
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.