The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Also know as Recruiter, HR Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Recruiter ) role requires the individual to be a hands-on self-starter who can provide full life-cycle recruiting support, develop and execute a consistent and deliberate approach to recruiting needs.
This position reports to the HR Manager and is an active participant in the Human Resources department. Our overall objective within recruiting is to seek, find, evaluate, and present quality candidates to meet Penn Mar standards and hiring manager's expectations while navigating a highly competitive market.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting support for open positions.
- Deliver quality, pre-screened, active and passive candidates from different channels (Penn Mar ATS, Job Boards, Social Media, employee referrals, etc.)
- Screen candidates resume based on the Job and/or Hiring Managers requirements and schedule prospects for further evaluations while creating a positive candidate experience
- Identifying/Develop innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to produce high quality active and passive candidates and pipelines.
- Work with the HR Manager to develop and execute sourcing strategies to meet overall recruiting goals and build talent pipelines.
- Learning and thoroughly understanding the responsibilities and demands of the groups in which you support.
- Partnering and collaborating with hiring managers in recruitment efforts.
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts and effectiveness.
- Ensures that all successful candidates are on-boarded properly (Pre-employment screening, documentation communication, coordination with L&D and Hiring Manager)
- Identify opportunities and work to improve the quality and efficiency of the recruitment process and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in related field and (1) year of recruitment experience required, or equivalent combination of education and Human Resources/recruitment work experience
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and the ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent listening skills.
- Solid technology skills including navigating social media, interacting with a variety of websites and researching the internet, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and other applications, etc.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to thrive as a member of a team