Join us in growing and adding to our Company’s greatest strength: our people! This position is primarily responsible for identifying and attracting talented people who are galvanized by our Mission: Building Communities and Improving Lives, and who share our Values: Leadership, Performance, Operational Excellence, Collaboration, and Community.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at HR Green, you tell the story of our rich history, vibrant culture and exciting growth opportunities. In this role, you’ll lead full-life cycle recruiting efforts as you work with hiring managers to identify needs, build recruiting plans, and make hires. The ideal candidate will contribute broadly across our recruiting function by helping to continually build and improve upon our processes, institute best practices, increase our efficiency, and create a world-class experience for our hiring managers and candidates alike.
Essential Duties Include:
• Talent recruitment, with a focus on technical/professional positions.
• Identify and attract candidates through a wide range of channels (including direct sourcing methods), write compelling job postings, post positions, review resumes, screen candidates, facilitate on-site interview, consults with leaders across the organization regarding hiring decisions, check references, make offers, and ensure an engaging and positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
• Proactively identifies talent and creates talent pipeline for targeted skill/functional areas.
• Develop and lead training for our people leaders regarding best recruiting practices
• Contribute to ongoing improvements of our talent systems and processes: solicit feedback on what is working and what can be improved, and design, document, and communicate improved processes.
• Track staffing related statistics (e.g. time-to-fill) relevant to the company’s strategic goals.
• Manage accurate applicant flow records, ensuring legal compliance and data integrity.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in recruiting of technical/professional staff, including experience direct sourcing passive candidates. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are required. Position requires refined time management skills required to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Proficiency with MS Office suite required. Occasional overnight travel required. Experience with ADP Workforce Now Applicant Tracking System a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.