Are you a recruiter who likes to support the mission and carry out the vision? Do you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged and empowered to partner closely with not only the hiring managers but also with the rest of the organization? Do you have a knack for finding the right talent? Excited to be part of a growing team that operates like a startup, and where your passion and contributions define your progress?
REI Systems is a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for fostering our fun and caring environment. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment to support our Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for taking REI’s Talent Acquisition function to the next level. The ideal candidate will be able to align business objectives with talent acquisition to strategically build a talent pool for the REI of 2020.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
- Drive talent acquisition including sourcing, screening, conducting interviews supporting REI’s recruiting life cycle to meet corporate and team goals.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, fostering a positive environment while removing cumbersome obstacles and achieving our ultimate talent goals.
- Develop and manage a diverse pipeline of high quality technical/IT and non-technical candidates for current and future needs.
- Find new creative ways to improve the existing recruiting initiatives/programs around finding top talent and providing exceptional candidate experience.
- Promote our brand and create a positive experience for our employees, candidates, and partners.
- Attend networking events and be the face of the organization.
- Develop social media and event-based recruiting opportunities to identify applicants and secure referrals.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- 3+ years of workforce planning and full life-cycle hands-on recruiting experience as part of the organization’s talent acquisition team.
- Ability to meet a growing information technology organization’s talent needs
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of varying roles within a technology organization, both technically based and non-technically based.
- Knowledge of technical skillsets including coding languages, technical stacks and terminology, with a commitment to learning as technology changes
- Proven record of developing and tapping into a network of potential candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers at all levels of the organization to understand their hiring needs and act as a consultant and expert
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial business environment, dealing with changing priorities and the ability to turn on a dime to deal with an unexpected contingency.
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring such as OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to build a rapport
- Ability to negotiate and handle sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- AIRS certifications desired
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience