The Talent team at US LBM is responsible for identifying top talent for our locations nationwide.� We support company wide, networking and sourcing initiatives.� We are looking for a motivated individual interested in growing their recruitment knowledge supporting a variety of locations and roles.� � � � � � �
Things you should know about working at US LBM :
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as Talent Coordinator :
- Creating�marketable job requisitions for open positions.
- Communicating�with hiring managers to establish candidate profiles.
- Contacting and interviewing candidates for a variety of roles.
- Documenting and tracking candidate progress.
- Supporting social media advertising efforts.
- Serving�as first point of contact for live chat and text recruiting.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You have a strong passion for customer service
- You enjoy engaging with new individuals in person and over the phone to build a rapport and network
- You are comfortable working on multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis
- You are a self starter that enjoys owning your tasks and problem solving